Learning from Yesterday, Focusing on Tomorrow
Partnering with you as business advisors, we help to address your immediate financial concerns while also helping you achieve your long-term goals. Whether it’s evaluating a 401(k) plan for employees, establishing a family trust, or engaging in strategic planning, Irvine & Company has the skills and expertise to help guide and direct you through complicated financial decisions that affect your future.
Our background in helping clients navigate through the start-up phase, evaluate their strategic plans during the growth phase, and contemplate various exit strategies allows us to provide comprehensive services second to none.
And through these varied experiences, we have developed unparalleled relationships with bankers, lawyers, and other service providers. When it comes to reaching your business goals, our business advisory team has the experience, resources, and desire to help you succeed.
Business Advisory Services
Our business advisory services include:
- Start-up assistance (business formation, business plan development, financing options, etc.)
- Strategic planning (cash flow projections, capital raise, business expansion, etc.)
- Debt financing
- Asset protection
- Trusts and charitable gifting
- Executive compensation plans
- Key employee retention plans
- Employee benefit plans
- Retirement plan evaluation (simplified employee pension plan, SIMPLE 401(k), profit sharing, etc.)
- Estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buy/sell agreements
If you have questions, we have answers. Contact us to learn more.